Bottom of the barrel anthology rarely entertains and only works to piss the viewer off when the realization of how much time you waisted watching this piece of shit finally hits. A rubber-masked idiot does an awful Cryptkeeper impression and tells some awful tales of terror. Zombie cowboys, online hookups that end with an axe to the head and various other ghoulishness comprise this nearly unwatchable crap. I’d go into detail about each tale but then I’d be forcing myself to remember this garbage and I’m just not up to it. Avoid.
Search This Blog
Monday, September 7, 2026
Nightmare Alley (2010) (USA)
1/2
Bottom of the barrel anthology rarely entertains and only works to piss the viewer off when the realization of how much time you waisted watching this piece of shit finally hits. A rubber-masked idiot does an awful Cryptkeeper impression and tells some awful tales of terror. Zombie cowboys, online hookups that end with an axe to the head and various other ghoulishness comprise this nearly unwatchable crap. I’d go into detail about each tale but then I’d be forcing myself to remember this garbage and I’m just not up to it. Avoid.
Bottom of the barrel anthology rarely entertains and only works to piss the viewer off when the realization of how much time you waisted watching this piece of shit finally hits. A rubber-masked idiot does an awful Cryptkeeper impression and tells some awful tales of terror. Zombie cowboys, online hookups that end with an axe to the head and various other ghoulishness comprise this nearly unwatchable crap. I’d go into detail about each tale but then I’d be forcing myself to remember this garbage and I’m just not up to it. Avoid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment