Internet rumors and supposed cover-ups have mixed well with firsthand accounts of an American monster roaming the wilds where few people tread. The Land Between the Lakes is a National Recreation Area almost completely untouched by the hands of man. Kinda. I mean, there’s abandoned settlements, forsaken campgrounds and the like (the government threw up their eminent domain middle finger and kicked a lot of inhabitants out of the place decades ago), but for the most part, it’s unspoiled land located on the border of Kentucky and Tennessee. It’s 171,280 acres of the closest you can get to primeval forest in these southern United States. Of course the legends run rampant, the most popular one being a 1980’s massacre of a camping family by these dogmen. There’s no proof that it happened and with nothing to substantiate this attack, folks point to a government cover-up. So now a couple of researchers are in the area jumping to conclusions whilst sharing the tragic history of the area. It’s not just werewolves (or whatever the hell these dogmen are), there’s also ghost lights, shadow people, phantom voices, Sasquatch… the usual. Our investigators Aaron Deese and Shannon Legro do their best to sift through the lore, the lies and the facts to the best of their ability. It’s an interesting time if you’re willing to shut up that logic point in your brain. They’re also way more levelheaded than most of these folks who go rummaging through the woods on the hunt for threads that probably lead nowhere. That’s usually the case for these docs released from Small Town Monsters (that’s a good thing, I like their production style… very little eye-rolling from me when it comes to their team… can’t say the same for some of the folks they interview). They touch on the idea of them being a supernatural entity that’s more akin to demonic than anything existing in the natural world and just dimensionally conversing… which is a good way to explain away why they have gone unfound for so long… if you can buy into any metaphysical bullshit. That’s up to you. They also briefly mention the idea of government black ops which I really wish they spent more time on but not because I think that’s close to the mark, I just think it would be hilarious watching folks explain why dog/human hybrids are the ultimate government killing machines. Former law enforcement officer Martin Groves gets a lot of time and comes across as a solid witness with one hell of an unbelievable story… I’ve read both his books and like the man, so it was nice putting a face to the storyteller. Listen… I’m not saying that dogmen exist, a basic knowledge of biology and physiology makes it a little bit more than difficult for me to wrap my head around that but what I am saying is; if dogmen exist, I think the best spot to go looking for them would be in the LBL.
Search This Blog
Sunday, August 30, 2026
Dogman Territory: Werewolves in the Land Between the Lakes (2024) (USA)
⭐️⭐️⭐️
Internet rumors and supposed cover-ups have mixed well with firsthand accounts of an American monster roaming the wilds where few people tread. The Land Between the Lakes is a National Recreation Area almost completely untouched by the hands of man. Kinda. I mean, there’s abandoned settlements, forsaken campgrounds and the like (the government threw up their eminent domain middle finger and kicked a lot of inhabitants out of the place decades ago), but for the most part, it’s unspoiled land located on the border of Kentucky and Tennessee. It’s 171,280 acres of the closest you can get to primeval forest in these southern United States. Of course the legends run rampant, the most popular one being a 1980’s massacre of a camping family by these dogmen. There’s no proof that it happened and with nothing to substantiate this attack, folks point to a government cover-up. So now a couple of researchers are in the area jumping to conclusions whilst sharing the tragic history of the area. It’s not just werewolves (or whatever the hell these dogmen are), there’s also ghost lights, shadow people, phantom voices, Sasquatch… the usual. Our investigators Aaron Deese and Shannon Legro do their best to sift through the lore, the lies and the facts to the best of their ability. It’s an interesting time if you’re willing to shut up that logic point in your brain. They’re also way more levelheaded than most of these folks who go rummaging through the woods on the hunt for threads that probably lead nowhere. That’s usually the case for these docs released from Small Town Monsters (that’s a good thing, I like their production style… very little eye-rolling from me when it comes to their team… can’t say the same for some of the folks they interview). They touch on the idea of them being a supernatural entity that’s more akin to demonic than anything existing in the natural world and just dimensionally conversing… which is a good way to explain away why they have gone unfound for so long… if you can buy into any metaphysical bullshit. That’s up to you. They also briefly mention the idea of government black ops which I really wish they spent more time on but not because I think that’s close to the mark, I just think it would be hilarious watching folks explain why dog/human hybrids are the ultimate government killing machines. Former law enforcement officer Martin Groves gets a lot of time and comes across as a solid witness with one hell of an unbelievable story… I’ve read both his books and like the man, so it was nice putting a face to the storyteller. Listen… I’m not saying that dogmen exist, a basic knowledge of biology and physiology makes it a little bit more than difficult for me to wrap my head around that but what I am saying is; if dogmen exist, I think the best spot to go looking for them would be in the LBL.
Internet rumors and supposed cover-ups have mixed well with firsthand accounts of an American monster roaming the wilds where few people tread. The Land Between the Lakes is a National Recreation Area almost completely untouched by the hands of man. Kinda. I mean, there’s abandoned settlements, forsaken campgrounds and the like (the government threw up their eminent domain middle finger and kicked a lot of inhabitants out of the place decades ago), but for the most part, it’s unspoiled land located on the border of Kentucky and Tennessee. It’s 171,280 acres of the closest you can get to primeval forest in these southern United States. Of course the legends run rampant, the most popular one being a 1980’s massacre of a camping family by these dogmen. There’s no proof that it happened and with nothing to substantiate this attack, folks point to a government cover-up. So now a couple of researchers are in the area jumping to conclusions whilst sharing the tragic history of the area. It’s not just werewolves (or whatever the hell these dogmen are), there’s also ghost lights, shadow people, phantom voices, Sasquatch… the usual. Our investigators Aaron Deese and Shannon Legro do their best to sift through the lore, the lies and the facts to the best of their ability. It’s an interesting time if you’re willing to shut up that logic point in your brain. They’re also way more levelheaded than most of these folks who go rummaging through the woods on the hunt for threads that probably lead nowhere. That’s usually the case for these docs released from Small Town Monsters (that’s a good thing, I like their production style… very little eye-rolling from me when it comes to their team… can’t say the same for some of the folks they interview). They touch on the idea of them being a supernatural entity that’s more akin to demonic than anything existing in the natural world and just dimensionally conversing… which is a good way to explain away why they have gone unfound for so long… if you can buy into any metaphysical bullshit. That’s up to you. They also briefly mention the idea of government black ops which I really wish they spent more time on but not because I think that’s close to the mark, I just think it would be hilarious watching folks explain why dog/human hybrids are the ultimate government killing machines. Former law enforcement officer Martin Groves gets a lot of time and comes across as a solid witness with one hell of an unbelievable story… I’ve read both his books and like the man, so it was nice putting a face to the storyteller. Listen… I’m not saying that dogmen exist, a basic knowledge of biology and physiology makes it a little bit more than difficult for me to wrap my head around that but what I am saying is; if dogmen exist, I think the best spot to go looking for them would be in the LBL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment